QuartetRx is superior liquid compounding made easier, safer, and faster! It provides superior medicine, lowers cost, and stores/dispenses directly from the compounding bottle. The process is simple and requires no clean-up.
Select your desired compound, label the bottle, and add the tablets or capsule contents or API and water to the bottle. Cap and place the bottle into QuartetRx. Run the milling unit for ten minutes. Select and add the appropriate flavor to the suspension in the bottle. Then shake and dispense directly from the bottle. It is that easy!
Compounding processes using tablets, capsule contents and whole capsules with commercial diluents have been developed in collaboration with users of the QuartetRx technology.
The QuartetRx technology has been proven to eliminate the potential of aerosolization of powders during compounding operations. Compounding procedures have been developed for hazardous medications using tablets and whole capsules to take advantage of this feature and provide easy and enhanced protection for personnel.
Changing the Way Pharmacists Compound Liquid Oral Medicine
- Patients with swallowing disorders have problems with tablets and capsules
- Compounding is often required to provide proper therapy
- QuartetRx produces high quality oral liquids via a novel automated technology
- Compounds have ideal physical-chemical characteristics and are personalized to the patient
- Efficient and requires no clean-up
- Enclosed compounding protects pharmacists from harmful exposure to hazardous drugs
- QuartetRx can produce four liquid compounds simultaneously
- Use of MaestroRx formulary as QuartetRx companion enhances the efficiency of the process
- Easy and efficient automated compounding reduces stress on pharmacy staff
- Time savings achievable through automated compounding
- Single bottle for compounding, storage and dosing is efficient and economical
- Enclosed compounding in the bottle enhances safety and assists in ensuring USP 800 compliance